Saturday, November 29, 2008

GIMME GIMME



Since I was a kid I have wanted some sort of amphibious vehicle like something from a James Bond movie. Well, I found the one I want. It's going to be around $85,000 when released in 2009/2010 so any donations will be appreciated.

I mean, couldn't you see me on the Mighty Mississippi in this baby? Or evacuating for the latest hurricane in style? Or saving animals in the next flood? I NEED this thing.

Send donations to:
Desperate Dreamer
123 Broke Street
New Orleans, LA 90210

5 comments:

Lori said...

OMG! Is this for real? SWEET!!!! And all I'm asking for is a Eurovan.

Susan said...

I can't think of a more practical car to have in NOLA LOL

StateofDenial said...

speaking of addresses, why don't you send some of us your new one so we can finish our christmas cards! mkay?
thnx.

Susan said...

yeah that! send me your new address.

Kevin said...

90210 how classic.