Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kevin's Visit

We had another helper! Sistah Grrrrl Kevin came for a visit this past weekend. I didn't know (s)he was such a powerhouse of a yard worker! (S)he was a HUGE help re-arranging the heavy furniture, shopping for a TV, hauling off stuff the garbage collectors won't pick up....just all sorts of stuff! There was a game plan and we stuck to it! I don't know how we accomplished sticking to the plan because booze was involved from before noon-until. (S)he was a MONSTA! Somebody gonna put a ring on that!

YOU ROCK SISTAH GRRRRLLL!!!!

6 comments:

meowblack said...

U gotta love that Kevin!! Thank God for good friends...

Archer said...

Look at that girl! Miss ya Kevin! And you too Chris! And my B!
Question?
When Andoe and I come for New Years eve will we have to stay in that night and caulk and paint the bathroom?

Kevin said...

I think that a work day is a requirement for staying at the Chateaux Yarbrough.

I had a blast and as glad to lend a hand.

Unknown said...

Hells yeah. Kevin you need to update your blog sucka. Where ya been? Sounds like fun times. Work isn't really work when you have a cocktail in reach.

Archer said...

Kevin, girl, when you comin' to New Mexico? You could be the second (behind Timmy) to come see us. You get a special prize. And you can help Andoe clean out some shit in the garage.

Chris said...

Hmmm, Chateau Yarbrough, I like that!
I'm glad that everyone understands that there are chores to do here at Chateau Yarbrough.