Wednesday, November 5, 2008

C.Y. Fluff 'n Stuff

If anyone ever asks me the question "where were you when Obama was announced as the new prez?" the answer will be that I was in the utility room (a little drunk) trying to hook up my new washer/dryer combo. I heard all of these people in the street screaming and such. What the hell? I almost spilled my wine trying to get off the floor to see who had been shot! Don't do that to a brotha in New Orleans! Jeez.
Anyway, washer/dryer works. Oh, the little things! I'm so proud.



And yet another item to be proud of.....our new poop can for the back yard. It was tastefully decorated by Mrs. B.
I would love for there to be some black hole somewhere in the yard that would just suck up and dispose of all things poo, but until I find it I will be happy to use this fancy bucket.




9 comments:

Lori said...

I"m stealing this idea. I love it.

Archer said...

Yeah right! Like you are going to pick up shit.
I was drinking wine too when I heard the news. And today I feel like someone shot me in the head. We're like...twins!

Unknown said...

I had already drunk my wine and was laying in bed when I heard... so I was way ahead of both of your asses. I feel slightly off today as well. Dog can is a great idea. Of course you could always throw it over the fence into the backyard of the 'junkie house'.

meowblack said...

Miss B is a talented girl!

Chris said...

lori, we almost made it nicer by putting "poop" on it. but oh well!
erin, we ARE twins.
kny, don't be one-upping my alcholism!
christie, ain't she though!

Roger Howell said...

Chris

Great idea. I'm going to get one that size for our three lb. Yorkie.

It reminds me of a childhood frend. He was always saying "Your a pretty good ole boy but you shit too close to the house."

Chris said...

I've had people tell me that, too!

Anonymous said...

Hey i got a dogshit dilemma too! I don't know if i can pimp out the poop-can as good as B did, but supposedly you put http://doo-right.com/ on the dooky and it magically becomes Unstanky. It's also supposed to take the stank out of litter boxes too. If it's true, the hippies finally got something right!

Chris said...

yeah, cause they missed it on thinking patchouli would cover up body odor.