Friday, November 7, 2008

#*!$&#!!!!



All i wanted to do was have a productive night at home with a bottle of wine, a small plumbing project, a little natural gas-line hook-up, a quick balancing of the washer, and a slight shaving of a jammed door. It's Friday, why not.

Wrong parts for the gas-line for the third time.

Leaky seals on shower parts....again. And broke a part. 4th shower head. Long story.

Bought wrong tool for wood shaving.

Cut finger.

And I'm not even going to look at the washer.
MOTHER FUCKING FUCK BALLS!!!!
Sorry, just had to get that out. Seems the only thing I can get right tonight is drinking and watching a shitty Queen Latifah movie on TBS. So here I sit. Damn it all.

I am now completely vented. Thanks for "listening."

6 comments:

Susan said...

Oh honey...You know I feel your pain. I'm so, so sorry you had to watch Queen Latifah. Hope the finger heals quickly.

Lori said...

LMAO!!! Renting sometimes seems like a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Funny.... I have been doing a lot of that stuff too and having similar results might I add.... Danielle and I bought another house and thought it would be "fun" to completely gut and redo a house to flip. Uhhh, I am so glad you put the feelings to words on just how much fun it is.
Anthony

Unknown said...

Sometimes things go smoove... sometimes not so much.

Simple math. Anytime you get ready to do an "easy" home improvement project take the time that you 'ass'ume it will take to complete and multiply by 7 and then add I trip to hardware store.

meowblack said...

I hate days like that!

Unknown said...

I love it ... MUTHA FUCKIN FUCK BALLS!!! Thanks for always having the right words of wisdom! Now.... I can hold your power tool??

Big Perm