Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Rachel Zoe Project


Oh, where do I start.

I effin' hate this show SO MUCH! These people have to be the most annoying people on the planet. Zoe and her clone assistants, Brad and Taylor, all talk like babies. Valley Girl meets Paris Hilton meets retard. That sums it up.

For example:

I hoff bick hayeor. (I have big hair.)

Shuh up, reet neow. (Shut up, right now.)

Ahm so dyeeing reet neow! (I'm so dying right now!)

Knoxt wick es Faush'n Wick. (Next week is Fashion Week.)

Ah mah gah, Tiller, Brahed, I cuh dah! (Oh my god, Taylor, Brad, I could die!)

Do you get my drift?

To hear these people talk makes me want to jam ice picks in both of my ears. I mean, it kills me! I cannot stop hating on them! But I have to go for now.......it's back on.

TTFN!

6 comments:

Archer said...

Aw shit, I like this show. It's bananas! Shut it down! I die!

Anonymous said...

Uhhh, could you give her a burger too!!

Unknown said...

I didn't realize that wrinkled up ho bag had a show. What channel is carrying that train wreck anyway?

Chris said...

Bravo, of course.

Anonymous said...

Rachel and her crew must be amazing... they have you guys hating!
Dear blogger- you probably wish you could get your own show!!! haha

Anonymous said...

@Anon... since when did having a fucking reality show start counting for anything? It is disposable nothing. Far down the chain from say... ummm toilet paper.

- kny