Saturday, October 18, 2008

Getting Ready For The Move



Well, our house is all boxed up, the utilities are set up to be transferred, the animals are weirded out.....it's officially moving time. Our lives have been totally taken over with buying this house and preparing for the move. I have never had to deal with so many phone calls, papers, signing of the papers, etc. We are just ready to be done!
We close on the 22nd and move on the 23rd so if we havn't called lately, it doesn't mean we don't like you anymore. It just means our phone is probably in a box somewhere.
Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Susan said...

I had no idea! Congrats on the house :) Try not to sweat the move. I find that all you need is a big truck, willing friends and a whole lotta vodka. If I were closer, I would help pour.

colorwheeler said...

I HATE moving. But a new house is exciting. And an excuse for a party. I'll be thinking about you guys.

Unknown said...

Hells yeah my man! Can't wait to see the new digs.

Lori said...

Congrats on the new house! Pretty cool. Oh, and you are right, you and Ray were always the anchor for a good time! I have e-mailed shit to your e-mail address over and over again and it ain't gettin' to you. WTF?!?

Kevin said...

Congrats. You guys deserve. I know ya'll have been looking for a while. Wish I could have helped with the move.

Archer said...

Glad I wasn't there for the move. Might see you guys in December if you're around.

Anonymous said...

Lyin, sac o' dill weed! You don't call even when your phone IS hooked up. I condemn you to having a back yard of The Sanford & Son!" Shall I pick a piece?

Congrat's Mo'Fo's.