Sunday, July 27, 2008

Roger Ebert in tha house.

I went to iwatchstuff.com this morning and read an overload of info about all of the up-and-coming movie stuff that you may already know.

Alice In Wonderland by Tim Burton (nobody could do it like Burton!)

Where The Wild Things Are by Spike Jonze (excited and curious after seeing this pic)



The Terminator: Salvation with Christian Bale (Bale will make it good)

Tron 2 (WTF!)

Anaconda 3 with David Hasselhoff (brandy will love it)

Rocky Horror Picture Show made by MTV (ruined, i'm sure)

a possible Top Gun sequel (if they can get Tom Cruise on board) (kill me now)

RoboCop 2 (who cares)

The Day The Earth Stood Still (you have my attention....)

Friday The 13th (it's a sickness that i can't help. i love 'em)

Red Sonja (if it ain't got Bridgette Nielsen all drunk, i don't care)

I might go see Dark Knight today. I gotta see if it's REALLY the BEST movie EVER or if everyone is still a bit mushy over Heath. We'll see.

5 comments:

Archer said...

I heard about the Alice in Wonderland and was VERY excited! Where the Wild Things Are, too!
The others, meh.
I saw Dark Knight yesterday. So awesome.

Unknown said...

Yeah knew all that shiz... Burton should knock that one out of the park of course. Wild things should be interesting... I 'think' the studio made them reshoot a bunch of shit because it was to 'dark'. Love Maurice Sendak's illustration work. Always been a fan. Not made Batman yet... was gonna go last week... then the weekend slipped by... so this week for sure. Been working a lot lately.

Unknown said...

Didn't mean that to sound snotty... kill that first sentence and replace with "I hit that website all the time too."

Chris said...

jeez, Snotty McSnot! just kidding. i knew you would have at least know about the Tim Burton movie. i know you're a fan.
didn't get to see Batman, yet. drinks were more important yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Tell B I'll see Anaconda 3 with her. I love a monster movie. Not sure about The Hoff though.