Thursday, July 17, 2008

Don't it make my brown eyes blue.

I'm fine with tatoos. I like them. I have one. Some are cool. Some can be overboard. Some can be hot.
(see The Swayzaur: part Patrick Swayze, part centaurs. both are mythical creatures, but only one wears a sleeveless Chippendale's tux)







But this shit is whack.


Being in the "eye biz" and being surrounded by fishing communities, Post-Katrina do-it-yourselfers, and contact lens-abusers, I have seen some gross eye shit. But this takes the cake.


Eyeball Tatoos. An injection of a mixture of ink and an antibiotic eyewash and is injected through the cornea into the sclera with a syringe (since the typical tatoo gun was unsuccessful).




After over 40 injections, this asshole can cross his fingers and hope he doesn't go blind from either complications from his stoopid tatoo OR infection from his disgustingly dirty fingernails.

Okay, so let's say he survived it with his sight intact. Good for you. But what now? What now?



(erin, sorry. i know you get grossed out.)
(kirsten, tell yo man to discourage this.)
(anyone interested, no.)

3 comments:

Archer said...

Mother fucka, you just made me barf up half my peanut butter and banana sandwich. That shit is nastaaayy. And I just want to chew on those nails. Yummy.
Now that Patrick Swayze tattoo is F-I-N-E--FINE!

Unknown said...

I saw this a long time back on BME. If you look around you can also find a procedure they'll do in Europe where they place a small metal trinket in the white of your eye too. I think people should do whatev... just as long as they realize the potential side effects. Wouldn't want to be the first few hundred guinea pigs that's for damn sure.

kirsten said...

omg NAILS. i don't even care about the eyeball, those fingernails are gonna give me nightmares. Dee-sgustin. I wonder if G knows this shit goes on. Can't wait to ax him.

so, erm.... do you have a high-res swayzar pic? I'm overdue for my first tattoo. Maybe all acrost my back....