Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jesus is smiling

It's happening. It's REALLY happening! I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it for myself. The big house, otherwise known as The Five-Nine-Four-One, is being (watery eyes) painted. Yes, painted. One side is already done. One whole side! Of course, that may be the only side that gets painted over the next 8 to 10 years, but it's painted!





I never thought I would see the day. It's the same color because it is (supposedly) historically protected to stay the same. I don't care as long as it's fresh.

What's next? Regular lawn maintenance? HA HA HA!! That was funny.

2 comments:

Archer said...

Holy shit! If the guy painting it is the same guy that repaired that one board, you ARE looking at 8 to 10 years. Hopefully I'll still be alive to see to final result. So far so good.

Unknown said...

Holy fuck! That is fucking awesome... I hope they slap a few coats on your balcony too. Man that house was waaaayyyyy overdue for some TLC. Seriously the owner should be ashamed. It's a cool property.