Friday, December 12, 2008

Let It Sneaux!

WTF!?!?!
As you probably know, we got snow and it was quite a shock! It lasted from around 7am to lunch time. Everyone seemed to be in a warm, fuzzy, Christmas mood until late afternoon when you could hardly tell that it had snowed AT ALL. Totally gone. But it was fun while it lasted!
Some pics.....

(dusted palm trees)

(the workplace)


(our backyard plants were like, "whaaaat?")

(nice shorts and Uggs, Mr?)
(Calvin got to wear his coat)
(Brandy was happier than him)


(a shot from the our window)


(the results from the neighbor's snow play)
(only a New Orleans snowman has a floss-stick for a nose)

(for Erin)

4 comments:

Archer said...

I couldn't believe it! Patrick called me at 5:30 AM to tell me it was snowing. I don't like when it snows here, but I would have loved that. Maybe it will snow while we're there and when I'm totally wasted my fall will be cushioned by a snowman with some nasty floss sticking out of it's head. I'm so excited!

Unknown said...

Chris great post... that shit rocks... the snowman w/ the floss nose FTW? P.S. Those plants may not make it homey.

meowblack said...

I got pics on my phone early yesterday morn of it. I so hate I missed it!

Lori said...

Seaux cool. It's gonna be way below zero here in Helena, Montana, this weekend. I'm gonna hole up and drink hot toddies!