Thursday, August 7, 2008

You Were Right.....

Some of you said it. I wasn't so sure. You were right. Mr Peepers is BACK! Hells to tha yeah!

Every morning Brandy has looked out on the balcony where he perched to see if he made it back. Lo and behold, she peeked out the other day and there he sat. In his regular spot. It was actually a good thing. Brandy had been so upset and crying (and she ain't no cryer!) about missing Bird.

Sure the balcony may be all shitty again, but it's worth it. He's a good pigeon.

5 comments:

Archer said...

you people get too attached. if that was me I would have kicked that bird as hard as I could in the head. then I think he would have gotten the message. you know I'm a mean bitch.

ok not really. glad the bird's back.

Unknown said...

I knew he'd be back... it's their instinct. That's how they roll.

Next time you pop the cork on a bottle of wine ram it up his ass. That will keep you from having to hose the balcony off for a few days.

I smell (literally) a children's book in the making here "Mr. Peepers Come Home!" or how about "Brandy Found a Bird!". Whatever the title is it has to have an exclamation mark.

Chris said...

erin, you are SO not a mean bitch. give that shit up, cracker!
Kny, i'll try the cork!

Kevin said...

welcome home peepers

kirsten said...

Awww, Mister Peeper-Pants missed his mama! That's so sweet! (Remember to use hand sanitizer when you put him down, B. Maybe 2 or 3 times. Eeuuuuuch, salmonella.)