Saturday, June 21, 2008

shitty week


it's over. thank god.

that shitty monday continued thru the week. after brandy's car flooded, we took it to be cleaned and dried. it was NOT dry. so we took it to the car wash ourselves and pulled up the carpet and sucked all of the water out. we took all of her "valuables" out and left the windows down for it to dry. later, when we took her car on and errand, we forgot her proof on insurance and i got pulled over for being in the wrong lane. the pig confiscated her license plate and gave me a couple of tickets. we had to go to WESTWEGO across the river to get it back. it was another world. needless to say, they stared at us like we were martians and treated us like TOTAL shit. i caught brandy giving this bitch the stink eye. i thought she might take that lady out.

now we have to go to metairie to take care of the other ticket. just bullshit. really.

so then, i get the call that my car is ready. immediately after that, i get a call from Allstate saying that my car is ready so they won't pay for the last day of my rental car (roller skate). had to call them, blah blah blah, they paid. i picked up my car.

maybe all is good now. i have my car, bran's car is dry, calvins skin is getting better, my house didn't burn down, and we didn't have to pay anything for the first ticket.

THERE! that's the bright side. i had to dig deep for it.

have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fuck Chris. Having a couple things go bad makes for a crap week... but to suffer through all that shit is simply wrong.

Next week will be better.

You kids relax and have a fun weekend.

As for me... at the office all weekend. Whhhheeeeee!!!!

Archer said...

Tank gawd your week is over. I was starting to get sympathy pains over here. Imagine how awesome next week will be.
Hey where's the Cali pics? I want to see how much fun you guys had.