Monday, June 16, 2008

shitty morn

hardly slept at all last night 'cause i'm sick as a streeet whore. woke up to Brandy saying that the heat-element in the dryer went out. took Calvin out to see that he had the squirts. came back in to a phone call from B saying that her car flooded in yesterdays heavy rains and she has a lagoon that goes from the front of the car to the back of the car as she applies the brake/gas. i'm in a shitty rental car that is the size of a roller skate while mine is being repaired (bitch backed into my Jeep) so i'm SURE the rental just floated away. Bran also said she has a scratch on her bumper from the asshole in the Lexus that parked too close behind her last night. and the ceiling fan JUST STOPPED while i was typing this. swear to god. all by itself.
WTF!?!?!?!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Holy shit girl! Talk about Monday morning. I hope you feel better. Your day can only get better.

Archer said...

I'm sorry. I blame Monday. But like Kevin said things can only go up from there.

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel any better I have so much shit to do over the next few months I wouldn't mind breaking a beer bottle on the ground and dragging it across my fucking throat. I hate to be so melodramatic... but the way I feel at the moment.

Hopefully your day will turn around.