Sunday, September 6, 2009

spelunking



We are refinishing our living room floors and we wanted to see what the under side of the floorboards looked like. So under the house I went. Brandy helped me spider-proof myself in Coveralls (with rubber bands around the wrists and ankles), rubber boots, gloves, goggles, a head lamp, and a classy Walmart bag tied around my head.

Found items:
3 really cool old bottles
some sort of bones that B thought weren't from an animal
1 old styrofoam Big Mac box
1 condom wrapper
3 spiders (not a problem thanks to aforementioned Walmart do-rag)
1 creepy round brick well that looked exactly like the one from "The Ring"



The old tooth we found in the closet was creepy enough. If I see some little girl with her hair hanging all in her face, it's over.

2 comments:

Susan said...

eeeeeek!!! Creepy. You are so brave. No way I could have climbed under there.

Unknown said...

Ghost Busters!