Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stop spreading the news.....

I recently got back from my annual buying trip to New York. It is one of the highlights of the year for me because I like it there. My pulse rises a bit.

Had some great meals at The Russian Tea Room (see the gorgeous gaudiness below!), CraftSteak (owned by Tom from Top Chef), Rare, and Carmine's.



Saw some silly Top Model chick in a runway show hosted by Cojo (ewwww!), saw Mickey Rourke (ewwwww!), watched that Christian Audigier guy (yeah, ewww!) cutomize some trashy Ed Hardy shirts. We missed Paris Hilton by a few minutes. I would have loved to hear her baby-talking......"mimi ma mi mo mimi"





Throw in some sight seeing and some good swag and that sums it up.

It's always a good time. I just want Brandy to come with me next time. It's a way to experience NY in a way that I wouldn't normally get to. It's nice to be wined and dined, dammit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool shit. But I think the photos you got with the SNL cast beats out the pix of Cujo. Now Mickey... I like that motherfucker. Say what you will about his bad surgeries and stuff... he's always been a character. Always been a fan.