Friday, January 2, 2009

Two Thousand Nine

First,

Happy New Year to Everyone.

From Chris and Brandy




Our year started with house guests. After having such busy worker bees as Kenny, Christie, and Kevin as past guests, we expected to get LOTS of things done with Michael, Erin, and Andoe around the house. I guess that trend was broken with this bunch of yahoos.



(michael)


I should have known better when our early nighttime started like this....



That's okay. We were here to ring in the new year. THAT we can do. So, I found a partner in crime for the night who (when I told him that I was thinking of making myself a "Party Animal" T-shirt with a magic marker) had his very own Erin-made "Party Animal" T-shirt. So we rocked it.




For a little while......



After lots of Champagne, $80 worth of sparklers and smoke bombs, and Timmy's house we were done. Happy 2009 bitches. Another rough one.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I'm so sorry I missed the party.

Archer said...

o brother.

Anonymous said...

Awww yeah... that's the kind of reporting I like. You guys had a waaaayyyy better time than us this year. Oh well... maybe next year.

- kNy

Kevin said...

That does sound like a great time. Mardi Gras is right round the corner and don't expect much work from me then

meowblack said...

I so hate to have missed it! I love you guys! Happy 2009!!

All my love,
Christie*