Wednesday, February 27, 2008

my REAL off day happenings

So the real off day started at the Audubon Zoo with Brandy, Laurie, and baby Allie. It was cold but it was fun.

I met this goat and fell in love with his buck-toothed underbite. He was beautiful....no matter what you say.

Also made a sheep friend. We really hit it off right away.

It was a fun zoo day.
After that, Brandy and I were starving. We scooted down the Avenue to Houston's and had meat and a whole bottle of Argentinian wine.
Then we decided to go to the French Quarter and look for a painting that she has been thinking about since Mardi Gras. It's from the the Jamie Hayes gallery. But I like this one better.
It costs a lot so we went home to think about it over some Bailey's.
Now I'm going to watch American Idol and take out these damn contact lenses. That's all. Peace out.

3 comments:

Archer said...

Looks like a good day.
For you and that sheep.

Archer said...

And don't be knockin' my second half of the 20th century decor, mofo, cause I'm gonna make you
"say ello to my little friend".

Unknown said...

Chris... you just had to do that to that sheep didn't you? That goat's teef are busted as fuck... that mofo looked like a cartoon character. I love the fact that Bran felt she was too buzzy to make a guilt free purchase the first time we hit that shop... and then you guys got liquored up and went back to check it out again. Fun times. I drove back from Birmingham yesterday... not as much fun as a petting zoo.